Tuesday 3 June 2014

The Stooges 1969

Its late at night (12am), i just made my first post and like a FUCKING retard i drank coffee
(EDIT: dropbox is taking forever to upload my shit, ill post this later)
(EDIT2: switched to MediaFire, it gives me 10Gb, DropBox is shitty giving me only 2)

So while i enjoy my temporary insomnia i will bequeath my first gift unto you just because i love you so much, i have no fucking idea who im saying this to but regardless if you're a an overweight old new yorker or a third world abortion baby im just happy enough to talk to a screen in the dark

Anyhow here is relatively unknown album which features frontman Iggy Pop in his first band. This is their self titled debut album actually i have no idea about this album except the iggy pop part, i just like it

The Stooges - The Stooges Deluxe Edition

















The Stooges 1969 7z Download

No comments:

Post a Comment