Tuesday 3 June 2014

My old ipod collection

OK, ive created this blog to keep track of my shitty music library
To me, its an online database of my music which goes everywhere, this is not a single purpose blog, its going to be literally my shitty music tastes. However, if you actually like my collection you can follow me, or whatever fuck

Anyway, to the post topic
My old computer got wiped by jewish sympathising, KKK leading, limp dick, transvestite feminazi's who rule the supreme dictator ship over my life  that is exactly akin to North Korea and the rapes from Nanking combined -- AKA, my school IT guys and the teachers(same thing) that had ALL my music on there

Most music that i had had extremely low torrents that simply do not exist anymore and so therefore i cannot recover these files. Conversely, i did find my old ipod that i used wit that computer and i listed every song that was on it. There will be speeling errors but idgaf

Please, enjoy:
---------------------------------------------------
Dusty Bubbles 813
The Psychedllic sounds of the 13th floor elevators
Wooden Shjips
Wolfmother
Implant Ep Vokhornov
Tyr
Gravity X Truckfighters
Tame Impala - LONERISM INNERSPEAKER
Pass the distance Simon Finn
The Samps
Powderfinger Number Five
Psychedllic Mango (POND)
Hobo Rocket (POND)
Beards, Wives, Denim (POND)
More Pink Flopyd
Pretty Odd
Americana
Smash
Offspring
Ixnay and the hombre
Of Montreal
Sundalandic Twins Bonus
Hissing Faunau, Are you the destroyer
Power, corruption and lies
Loveless, my bloody valentine
Kraftwerk The Man Machine
Jacco Gardner cabinet of Curiosities
Fear of the Dark Iron Maiden
In a gadda da vida
Hawkwind Warrior on the edge of tiem
Hawkwind Quark Strangeness and Charm
Nest of Vipers GreenLeaf
Faust
From the ages, Earthless
Te Det Lungt
Melophobia, Cage the Elephant
Budgie Never turn your back on a friend
Budgie Bandolier
Master of Reality
Paranoid
200 Milliuon Thousand Black Lips
Let it Bloom Black Lips
Indigo Meadow The Black Angels
Allah Las (self titled)
Once upona  time Siouxsie and the banshees
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment